- Disabled California Children May Lose Medical Services
- The Insured Still Have Options for Denied Claims
- New California law protects consumers from LTC insurance premium increases
- Can a disabled person be forced to repay miscalculated benefits?
- Bad faith claims against insurers in California
- Tips to increase odds of a successful homeowner’s insurance claim
Putting Your Legal Concerns First
Our firm offers a free initial phone consultation to discuss your legal options concerning an insurance dispute. We take all cases on a contingency basis, which means we do not get paid unless your case is successful. We invite you to call 424-777-3964 or toll-free at 866-502-4729, or fill out our online form to get help with your claim denial today.