Resolving Property Insurance Disputes
- Has your Southern California home or business sustained significant damage from a storm, fire, earthquake or mudslide?
Have you been denied the property insurance benefits you are entitled to?
The skilled, tenacious lawyer you should contact in Greater Los Angeles and throughout Southern California is Robert F. Keehn. With more than 25 years of experience as a Los Angeles property insurance attorney, he knows what makes insurance companies tick. He anticipates an insurer’s strategy for avoiding responsibility for paying your benefits and holds insurance agents, brokers, and adjusters accountable for the advantage they try to gain over you.
Los Angeles Insurance Fraud Attorney With More Than 25 Years of Experience
Attorney Robert F. Keehn has an impressive track record of success with assisting people involved in a wide range of disputes involving:
- Commercial and residential property insurance
- Casualty and liability insurance
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Homeowners insurance
- Disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- ERISA long-term disability claim
Insurance law is complex and you should never try to represent yourself. The slightest mistake could prove disastrous. You need someone who knows the many facets of insurance law inside and out.
Tell Robert F. Keehn the details of your disagreement with your property insurer during a free initial consultation at our full-service Los Angeles law offices. Call toll free: 866-502-4729.
When Your Property Benefits Have Been Denied, We are on Your Side
Our experienced property insurance lawyer aggressively protects your rights in disputes resulting from:
- Insurance claim denials
- Bad faith claim refusals
- Under-insurance and inadequate insurance
- Partial denials of payment
- Unlawful or misleading language in insurance policies
- Failure to disclose benefits
- Delays in benefit payments
- Insurance agents’ errors and omissions
- Coverage gaps
Two of the most frequent reasons for denials of property and homeowners insurance claims are policy exclusions and disputes over valuation.
- Policy exclusions: Profit-minded insurers are also prone to deny homeowner policy claims based upon a broad interpretation of policy exclusions. Claims involving water, landslide, pipeline explosion, earthquake or fire damage result in an insurance company claiming the loss is excluded under the homeowners insurance policy.
- Valuation disputes: Insurance companies are notorious for giving policyholders a low valuation of their property, and for underestimating the costs of repairs or replacement. You should never sign a settlement agreement without first speaking with Robert F. Keehn. He can help you get an accurate appraisal of your property damage.
Robert F. Keehn knows every strategy that insurers use to shortchange you — and fights hard against those ploys. For quality, experienced property insurance dispute representation, attention to detail and protection of your rights, schedule a free consultation at our law office.